1. Temporary hours of operation are Monday-Friday 7:00 am - 6:00 pm.
2. Drop off time will be 7:00 - 9:00 at the front door.(Remember to practice social distancing and wear your mask)
3. Children's temperatures will be taken with a no contact thermometer while you sign them in.
4. A staff member will take the children to their classrooms.
5. Pick up time will be from 4:30 - 6:00 at the front door.
6. If your child is dropped off or picked up at a different time, you will need to call from your car and a staff member will assist you.
7. All staff will wear masks. All toys and equipment will be cleaned and sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
8. Please remember to let us know your plans for your child returning to Super Kids.
9. Any questions or concerns please e-mail us or call the center Friday, May 15th between 9:00 - 4:00
We look forward to seeing you on Monday.
Super Kids Staff
Our child care program is Quality Rated through Bright from the Start: Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning. Quality Rated indicates that our program goes above and beyond licensing compliance to support young children.
We believe children are active learners creating knowledge and learning through their daily experiences with materials and people.
Every child is an individual with unique strengths, interest, personality and approach to learning. Learning is most meaningful when it happens in the context of the child's everyday experiences at home and in the classroom. We participates in the USDA Child and Adult Food Program, and we accept Child Care Assistance(CAPS).
In accordance with state child care licensing regulations, Super Kids child care services are available without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, disability, or national origin.